In a message dated 1/14/2010 2:09:37 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
knarftheria...@gmail.com writes:
Why do they call all  the "Rooms to Rent" places around here "Arms"?
Whatever, here's Parkdale  Arms.  Another sign (not visible in this
picture) says "absolutely no  guests after  11:30".

Right...

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.com/2010/01/parkview-arms.html

I  know it's noisy, but it's in a noisy neighbourhood.

Hope you enjoy.   Comments always welcome.

cheers,
frank

Love  it, frank. Calls up a lot of mental images.

Marnie aka Doe  ;-)