In a message dated 1/15/2010 5:31:52 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
knarftheria...@gmail.com writes:
Just looking through  the archives for my short list of the PDML 2009
Annual submissions and I came  across this one.  It's not on my short
list, but I found it rather  pleasant.  Hope you like it  too.

http://mondociclismo.blogspot.com/2009/05/come-in.html

Scroll  down to the image and click on it to enlarge.

Comments  welcome.

cheers,
frank

Nice juxtaposition of  graffiti, bike, and door.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)