On Jan 24, 2010, at 11:45 AM, Bob W wrote:

and I used
the expression *45* and received lots of wrinkled brows; I then
proceeded to define the term used.  :-)

Might just as well not mention my box of 78's then

I have a couple of hundred 78s, including a few in the old
Edison format,  and a crank-up phonograph to play them on.
Paul

You should dump all your vinyl and get CDs. Much better sound quality.

My records aren't vinyl, they're some kind of ceramic. They break if you look at them the wrong way.
Paul
Bob
(lights blue touchpaper and retires to a safe distance)