On 1/24/2010 9:21 AM, frank theriault wrote:
On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 9:04 AM, David Savage<ozsav...@gmail.com>  wrote:
<snip>
Well, it could be worse. Jack Layton could be Prime Minister. Only
good thing about his heading up the federal NDP is that it got 2 of
the three biggest idiots on Toronto's City Council off of it. Now if
only we could get Rob Ford to go into Federal Politics...
I couldn't care less about Aus. politics, let alone what happens in
Canada, U.S., U.K. etc...
What, you're not interested in Toronto city council politics?  Are you
not aware that Toronto is the Centre of the Universe?

Shame!

;-)

cheers,
frank

I had heard that there was a black hole at the center of the universe.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}