I get the same result - just a black box.  Firefox, Win7/64

-p

On 1/26/2010 10:16 PM, paul stenquist wrote:
On Jan 26, 2010, at 10:58 PM, John Sessoms wrote:

From: paul stenquist
I created a little website for my virtual tours using Apple's iWeb
about two years ago. It worked well with every browser, including
Safari. I have two Macs: the laptop runs system 10.6, the desktop
runs 10.5. The other day I noticed that my iWeb-rendered website
doesn't work with Safari on the computer running 10.6. Ironically, it
works fine with Firefox. Still works okay on the Mac with 10.5 on
both Firefox and Safari. I'm surprised that the iWeb rendered site
would work with someone else's browser under 10.6 but not with
Apple's own software. I guess a call to Apple tech is in order.
In case anyone is curious, the site is at
http://www.picturethisdetroit.net.
Nothing new. Seen here before.
Is it only supposed to be foyer, living room&  kitchen?

You can also go to the master bedroom by clicking on the stairs. Safari on a
mac with system 10.6 yields only a black box when clicking a link. Some kind of
bug there.
Paul

13:36:00