On 1/27/2010 8:06 AM, eckinator wrote:
2010/1/26 P. J. Alling<webstertwenty...@gmail.com>:
I think that the law of gravity is unfair and should be repealed.

Perhaps Gerlich and Tscheuschner could prove it hasn't got its
thermodynamics right and thus is just a plot to harm the economy =P
Hey believe what you want I for one don't want my neighbors to freeze in the dark for no particular gain. What the authors of that particular paper seem to want is good science. If they made mistakes they can be called on it, there's nothing hidden. Unlike Climate science which seems to be made up entirely of double secret data...

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}