Let me explain a bit. Those "minuses" don't mean that the lens would be unusable or bad. Aperture ring. If the box says "digital & film" it should work with (at least latest) film bodies. Yes, I do have Z-1p and therefore shouldn't actually care about, but as reviewer it is my duty to notice such details. Lack of limiter is actually a bit more serious. Macro means close-focusing ability, not that the lens is suitable for shooting little things only. They're also very good for portraits, landscapes etc. So the focus hunting in close-up range is pretty annoying. Especially in combination with such a limited-speed AF. Maybe (and once again - maybe), if the lens would have SDM, lack of the limiter would be rather irrelevant.

Unfortunately I can not answer your main question - here in Estonia the new 100mm Macro WR is freely available (in stores, not order) from our Pentax dealer. Sometimes I get the new lenses and bodies a bit earlier (to review 'em before they hit outlets), but this time I got my sample the very same day as the stores.

VBR, Margus

Leon Altoff wrote:
Margus,

None of your minuses bother me, particularly the lack of a delimiter -
mine will always be in the macro range (it is a macro lens after all)
and aperture ring (I seem to have completely given up on film despite
having an MX and MZ-S sitting looking at me all the time).

My only question is where did you get it and when can I get mine?

Leon