On Jan 31, 2010, at 11:58 AM, P N Stenquist wrote:

'm forwarding this message to allow Henry to be heard. He sent it to me and asked me to pot it on the list. It in no way reflects any opinions of my own. I have none:-). I'm sending it in two parts, as it's too large a file for the list.
Paul

thanks for sending this.

@P N Stenquist
"I've been working with B&H for many years and with 47th Street Photo before them, which I believe was owned by the same group. I've only been with B&H for 15 years, but as far as I know the owners of B&H and the owners, then or now, of 47th St Photo are unrelated.

I understand the confusion. I just bought something from 47st and they also seem to close early for Shabbot.