----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Colen"
Subject: mangling the subject lines

I think that it might be William Robb's mail program that keeps
prepending [SPAM] to the subject line of every email.

Since I tend to sort this mailbox by subject, it tends to split up a
bunch of the threads into two places in the mailbox.  Is there some  way
the responsible spam filter could be tweaked to whitelist mail  from PDML?

My mail filter already whitelists mail from the PDML, and to the best of my
knowledge isn't adding anything to the subject line other than "Re:"

The subject line that is attached to this email is:
"Re: mangling the subject lines"

William Robb