Two of my three have uploaded. Hopefully the third will manage to make it through before I have to shut this thing down tonight.

No squawks; tab says "Loading...", the little dots keep spinning around & around and it just says "Waiting for ..." in the lower left corner.

The other two did the same thing, but didn't take as long. One of them did error out because Photoshop told me the file size was going to be 3.5MB, and it ended up 3.8MB.

Just went back, dropped the quality from 12 down to 11 and resubmitted it.