On Sun, Feb 07, 2010 at 04:26:59PM -0800, Larry Colen scripsit:
> On Feb 7, 2010, at 4:20 PM, Sasha Sobol wrote:
>> Critique is very welcome.
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/sobol/4316663584/
>>
>> or if you do not mind watching it big:
>> http://decluttr.com/4316663584_white
>
> Nice shot. I like the tonality and the atmosphere.

Yes.

> I'd crop the top just above the top dishes and the right somewhere
> around the end of the cabinet and the start of the sink.
>
> It feels very static with it centered on "Tommy Hilfiger"

I would have said it felt like it caught the last happy turning moment
just before the creature whose shadow is on the wall over the sink
pounced, with lamentable and gory effect.  Doesn't feel static at all.

(I realize the shadow is from the hanging ornament, but it looks like
something with wings and fell intent.)

So if you're going for an extremely mood-ambiguous shot -- happy?  The
Moment Before It All Went Wrong? I can't tell... -- I'd say you nailed it.

The opinions of normal people likely vary from those of this reviewer.

-- Graydon