Another short visit, and likely last of the season, to Gray Lodge State
Wildlife Area.
Little migratory bird activity, but always bring home a few "tries." Primarily
looking for hawks, but always with the thought of that surely that Golden Eagle
will be back and this time, I'll get the iconic shot.
Often come home with about a dozen hawk silhouettes.
The title is simply my constant impression of the Egret.
It's no big.

Comments gladly accepted

Jack

K20, f8, 1/4000, 300mm, ISO 400, bean bag rest on door glass

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=454