2010/2/25 AlunFoto <alunf...@gmail.com>:

> Meh. Find a justfiable luxury then. One you can enjoy without being
> annoyed. Life contains too small a number of 1/125s slices as it is.
> :-)

Naaah I don't wanna spend my life being annoyed - I just go out and do
stuff and enjoy it the best I can. If I find something unjustifiable I
don't do/buy it and move on happily. Money not spent on cheaper Pentax
gear is after all money I can do other things with. PDML is a nice
group and why change what works for me. It is jus ta concern that
Pentax may move things to a point where I can't keep not wondering if
Canikony wouldn't suit my NEEDS better. My gripes are so few, someone
will have to address them sooner or later.

Cheers
Ecke
PS: the L Bracket is a great enhancement, thanks Jostein!