Thanks, Frank!

Frank Furness was a leading architect in Philadelphia in the late 1800s; he
designed the first library on Penn's then-semi-rural campus.  It is a gem. It
now houses the Fine Arts Library; the main library moved to a nearby
architectural dungheap in the 1960's.

When final exams approach the Furness Building =does= bear a certain
resemblance to a Victorian workhouse, though...

Rick

http://photo.net/photos/RickW