On 2/27/2010 1:40 PM, Cotty wrote:
On 28/2/10, David Savage, discombobulated, unleashed:

Fremantle, Australia.

Today I spent 5 hours wandering the streets of Fremantle with a few
photographer friends. We were very obvious, and we didn't get any
particularly strange looks (we do silly looking things when we get
together).

The only time the cops approached us is after we talked a couple of
pretty little things to pose on the median strip in the centre of the
main street with cars driving past on either side. And they were more
concerned for us getting hit by an idiot driver, than the fact.

You should move here anyway for the scenery. I have a sore neck from
constantly snapping if left&  right. I was spoilt for choice&  didn't
know where to look.

Gawd I love hot summer evenings.

<lecherous grin>
I would consider Australia. Someone else was telling me they would go
back in an instant. Oh yeah my neighbour.

Apparently I started the holocaust or something, do you think they would
still let me in?

I'm not sure Canada would let you in, and I think they'll let anybody in.

--

Cheers,
   Cotty

___/\__
----------      http://www.cottysnaps.com

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}