On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 8:14 PM, Jack Davis <jdavi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Congratulations Canada on your hockey gold medal!

Well, I gotta tell ya, our local hockey pundits were predicting that
the USA wouldn't be a medal threat and that Canada had a good chance
for the gold.  No one (except me, it seems, because I thought the US
had a very good team) expected a Canada/US final.

You guys had a great tournament (exceeding expectations) and it was an
outstanding game - some are saying the best Olympic hockey game ever
played.

I'm glad we won, but I'm almost as glad it was a great game.  Congrats
on USA's great run.

Thanks, Jack!

cheers,
frank