Hi Ann,

The car is indeed called a Mini Clubman.   The vehicle currently on sale
called the MINI is a retro styled car that takes its styling cues from a
British car designed in late 50's, the original was in constant production
from 1959 to 2000.  The car Dave pictured is the 'Clubman' model which had
a differently styled front end to the regular version.

Drew.
(owner of a 1968 Mini 850, 1967 Riley Elf(luxury Mini), 1976 Mini 1000 and
1983 Mini City E(economy version)).