With the K20, and since I got one recently, a K-7, a single or a series of shots within a string of shots, outdoors, same light, no flash, seconds apart in time, I'll get magenta (large White Balance shift) images. Raw, auto everything. It's a pain in the butt.

I'm working on finding a cure.

On Mar 29, 2010, at 06:21 , 27...@comcast.net wrote:

Is it in the flesh tones, but did not happen in all the photos. I will put up a photo or two. This happened with both the Pentax AF540 and the white lightning. The 540 was a direct flash shot. White lightning was bounced into a 60" reflector with a silver face. Joe

----- Original Message -----
From: "William Robb" <war...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 12:29:40 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: K20D shooting Magenta images with flash

On 3/28/2010 9:24 PM, 27...@comcast.net wrote:

Has anyone had any trouble with their digital bodies images over
magenta. Today I shot a large family with White lightnings and also
different shots with a Pentax AF540. The camera was set on manual..Never
had this happen before..
Thoughts anybody..Thanks

Pictures or it isn't a problem.

William Robb

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

"Gaudeamus igitur, juvenes dum sumus..."
http://tinyurl.com/ndmfhb