EX+ to LN- condition; all original caps, box, case, papers, etc.

$300, includes USPS Priority Mail shipping with insurance in the continental U.S. Will also ship internationally.

I had this lens checked by Pentax a couple of years ago when I was trying to improve its focusing performance with my K100D body. The lens was checked out and adjusted as per Pentax specs; I have the receipt for this and can include it. Ultimately, I improved the focusing performance (a back focusing issue) by adjusting the focus correction on the Pentax K100D body itself.

http://homepage.mac.com/wilensky/eBay/21_kit.jpg

http://homepage.mac.com/wilensky/eBay/21_front_1.jpg

http://homepage.mac.com/wilensky/eBay/21_front_2.jpg

http://homepage.mac.com/wilensky/eBay/21_side.jpg