paul stenquist wrote:
Well done! Love the porthole pic. A lot of excellent compositions here. Some
classic art/spectator shots from the art institute. The Hopper painting really
comes alive in your shot.

Paul

Thanks, Paul. The porthole pic was taken in a new little museum in one of the bridge towers where Wacker crosses Michigan Ave. They had no admission, an attractively flexible woman asking folks to come in, and free T-shirts.

Wandering through the AIC was a dream come true, and I was gald to be able to visit some of the work I adore, like the Hopper and some Winslow Homer stuff and Grant Wood and of course the Egglestons.

http://www.alphoto.com/images/chicago2010/