Joseph McAllister wrote:
So humble. A fine collection of an artists eye at work. Well, except the one of the alley. I did do a lot of the same in the 60s, but they never pleased me, so so I may be prejudiced against alley shots. :-) Look forward to Friday night.

Thanks, Joe. What happens Friday night?

And hey everyone, I am proud to be represented by a bunch that hit Chi-town with intent, and did not get arrested! another :-)

Hey, if that little guard at the Eggleston exhibit had her way, I'd probably still be in the tank. There was a young lady strolling through the show in a black skirt with a pink floral pattern and the pink was the exact shade of a pink in one of the Eggleston print of some flowers and pink tile. Her scarf was of same shade. It would have been a triumphant shot if I could have gotten it, but I think the guard was already on to me for fiddling with my camera. Alas, I was only able to fire one from the hip, and it's another I klunked. Tragic under-exposure, comp all wrong, and the guard landed closer to the print than the young lady did.

Bravo!