I think the approach you guys are using to analyse this might be
flawed for some type of work, some photos need to be evaluated as part
of a whole, and even in an intended sequence (e.g. Robert Frank's "The
Americans"). These are the photos that evaluated individualy are
mundane but are elevated to a different level as part of a whole.

--

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ferand/