That is an annoyingly good collection of photos.

On May 14, 2010, at 10:07 PM, Doug Brewer wrote:

eactiv...@aol.com wrote:
Very nice gallery -- lots of interesting juxtapositions, snippets of things, and angles. I especially like the tattoo and leaves juxtaposition. (Also the Buddha, photographer and mirror.)
Marnie :-)

Thanks, Marnie. That tattoo is part of our own Jay Taylor, who graciously allowed me to use it to my own nefarious ends.

http://www.alphoto.com/images/chicago2010/

enjoy