Tom C wrote
> Subject: PESO - Downtown Chicago from Augenblick
>
> After the exhibit opening, many of us went to the roof for a look at
> downtown.
>
> http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=11021659&size=lg

A good night shot Tom. I'm disappointed that I managed to get monopolised by
some gallery goers and didn't get a chance to use the tripod too.

However, they were interested in buying my print so it was worth spending
time chatting them up. I'm still waiting to hear whether they did actually
buy though - wonder if Bob saw any more red dots when he was there at the
weekend?

Chris