2010/5/18 John Celio <n...@neovenator.com>:

> What sorts of cameras do you notice when you're out in a crowd?

Definitely Canon T90 because I've had mine stolen and still think it
was the greatest non-AF camera I've ever owned. Tempted to pick one up
in the bay often but it would start me on another glass binge at a
time that has me bartering over postage with eBay sellers because 63%
sick pay just doesn't leave room. Also Nikon F5 and F6 for being my
most wanted film camera list. Rolleiflexes. Hassies. Full frame alphas
because of their odd prism housing shape. High end DSLRs in general
and only because they don't change as often as the lower end, I don't
follow the market that much. If I can't identify it, it doesn't tend
to attract my curiosity.
Cheers
Ecke