To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 3:07 PM
Subject: GESO - Yet another Chicago view

http://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/Bus-Trip-to-Chicago-May-2010/12194964_YYtFD

And getting there and comping back...

I'm better at editing after waiting a year but these kinda tell the story - although on longer reflection I'm sure I'll dump some of these and
replace with others..

Have to get back to retrieving funds now I'm home. IT always costs more than you think it is going to to go away but , boy, am I glad I did.

Adding to the cheers of the crowd for the "perps" of the splendid event at Dankhaus -- rah rah Mark, Christine, Sue, Doug et al...!

ann