From: Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: PESO: Killdeer
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Date: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 9:05 AM
Field Guide worthy :-)
Nice pose...  great detail on bird.... wonder if you
could use a noise reduction to blur the background more...
I'm thinking that had you been shooting film that would
have been taken care of .
ann

Jack Davis wrote:

Circled the local state managed wildlife area a couple
days ago and "shot" this:
http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=504

Comments immensely welcome.

Jack

K20, da55~...@300(what else), 1/2000, ISO 400, hand
held

directly above and follow the directions.