Coming from the K10D, which I thought was leaps and bounds above the DS2 in
performance, I have to say... the K7 is:

 1. MUCH faster.  Think about taking a shot and it's already focused, shot, and
on the card.
 2. MUCH quieter.  The shutter is more of a "fwoosh" than the ClicketyWHACK of
the K10D
 3. A BIT smaller.  Almost DS2-sized.  The side-by-side photos of it against
the K20/K10 don't really give you a sense of that.
 4. WAY better at exposure.  I went out at lunch today to try and "fool the
meter" and was 100% unsuccessful.  Even when I pointed it right at the sun at
16mm.  Yow.

I'm very very happy.  I already wonder how long I'll be holding onto the K10D
as a "backup" because it already looks.... less-than-desireable to me.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN