Jay Taylor wrote:

On Tue May 18 14:11 , Ann Sanfedele wrote:

http://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/Bus-Trip-to-Chicago-May-2010/12194964_YYtFD

And getting there and comping back...

I'm better at editing after waiting a year but these kinda tell the story - although on longer reflection I'm sure I'll dump some of these and
replace with others..

Have to get back to retrieving funds now I'm home. IT always costs more than you think it is going to to go away but , boy, am I glad I did.

Adding to the cheers of the crowd for the "perps" of the splendid event at Dankhaus -- rah rah Mark, Christine, Sue, Doug et al...!

ann

Ann,
Very nice series of images. My two favorites are The Red Line Station and the
Early Morning cathedral view.
I'm glad I had the chance to meet and hang out with you in Chicago. Glad you found your way back home, quite the adventure.

JayT

And I meant to particularly comment on your view inside the Hilton -- I knew I'd been there -- but I knew it simply as The Palmer House. I was there with my parents to hear the then famous chanteuse - Hildegarde... . Also liked your Camera store one a lot - it worked with that HDR stuff nicely. Looks like you didn't get to the Wrigley building lobby when I met you on the bridge on Saturday (or you just didnt like your shots of it)

I am having more adventures, btw.... there appears to be a strong possibility I got bitten by a deer tick (Lyme disease tick) on the grassy slope on May 3rd... Doctor tomorrow. The rash is gone, but I photo'ed before it disappeared. I"m still rather laid back about it
I had such a very wonderful time!  Dinner with youse guys was fun.

ann