Mark looks so learned, like one of those wizard dudes in LOTR.

Y'all will excuse me now while I go mail fifty more copies.
-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Loveless <sdlovel...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 11:16:41
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: PESO and a problem

Took this one last night.
<http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/XUycxtZHS5xDSvKjbrR1-eDsQBAprvxsSTigJcX61nM?feat=directlink>
 Just a bit of color correction, no other post-processing.

For the two of you who don't know, that's our Mr. Roberts in my dining
room.  You can probably tell what the problem is.  (No, I'm not
talking about the Sony.)  Click the link over on the right that says
"More Info".  The next couple of photos on the card, also taken at
3200, have the same vertical stripe.  So this morning I took a few
more photos, at various different shutter, aperture and ISO settings,
and now there's no stripe.  Odd.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com/fivetoedsloth/