Neato!  That's great, Toine.  Caught it just right.  cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Toine" <to...@repiuk.nl>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2010 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: PESO Robin at home

ROFL! Did I mention I shot this in my friends garden (while drinking
beer) as an example why Pentax is superior (he spend days capturing
the bird with his Nikon). He is now pondering if he should start a
stamp collection or switch brand.
As for the gear thanks to the 540 flash which had enough power and in
wireless mode I could handhold the flash closer to the lens (on camera
the shadow in the nest box was to big).

Toine