Hello,

It just occurred to me it's been way too long time since I showed you any pictures, so here is one:

http://www.toralf.net/bilde.php?navn=sollerud6b

Nothing more than a snapshot, really, but I must say I'm a bit fascinated by all the cruise ships that visit us every summer. Perhaps especially the ones among them that has a bit of history. This one is apparently the last ocean liner that was built for Den Norske Amerikalinje (The Norwegian America Line) - so some time early in the seventies, you might have seen it at exactly the same spot on it's way to New York as part of the regular transatlantic passenger service. Although the company was probably about to give up that business at the time this ship was delivered, to focus on cruises instead.

An uncropped version:

http://www.toralf.net/bilde.php?navn=sollerud6

Cheers,

- Toralf