I went back and forth on the decision to post this image. It has more
technical problems that I can shake a stick at. It's shaky, out of
focus... cropped...  almost worthless...    just almost. It captured
the image while driving in my car, so I am trying to forgive myself
for not stopping and taking a proper photograph.  Then again, if I
stopped, the subjects may of run off.  I'm still posting it because I
like it for some odd reason.

http://www.mountainfort.com/Photography/Uncategorized-2010/10922529_sBfdS#938354381_XGU9C-A-LB

Direct jpg link for those who can't stand smugmug:
http://www.mountainfort.com/Photography/Uncategorized-2010/IMGP5302/938354381_XGU9C-XL-1.jpg

 -Adam Montoya

--
http://www.mountainfort.com/