Did a job for my parents this weekend. They are members of a philanthropic group, Australian Council for the Promotion of the Peaceful Reunification of China, which sounds just as long in Mandarin. Being it's 10th anniversary, there was a three day conference. Not normally my sort of thing, but you know, parents must be obeyed. Turned out to be interesting in parts. Lots of ambassadors, politicians, doctors, and professors from both sides of the Strait, and around the world having a good old chat.

Had the K10D with grip, the venerable *istDS and mostly primes. On the K10D, I have the battery selection set to grip first. I seem to recall it should switch automatically to the body battery when it poops out. But I had to change the menu setting or swap batteries. A good battery works in both slots, and the level indication in the menu setting works seems to be telling the truth. No switching goodness though.

Anyway, here's a rough gallery. Still culling

http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/10/10_08/10_08_acpprc/index.htm

--

der...@iinet.net.au
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc