From: Doug Franklin
On 2010-08-06 20:49, John Sessoms wrote:
> My own blue suede shoes:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/jb_sessoms/4867617684/

Nice! I wish I had photos of my blue suede shoes. Unfortunately, they predated my interest in photography by several years, and I haven't seen any family snapshots that managed to capture them. It was the mid 1970s, so they were two tone (robin's egg blue and navy blue) with 2" heels ... about a fourth the length of my hair at the time. :-) I was about twelve then.

Other than a period of about 4 years in the mid to late 70s while I was married, I've had a pair since the 60s. Those are just a pair of Hush Puppies I ordered through a local department store ... I'd guess maybe in the late 90s. Don't wear them enough to wear them out.

Some idiot might step on 'em.  ;-D