Some are rather extreme crops.
-----Original Message-----
From: "Brian Walters" <supera1...@fastmail.fm>
Sender: pdml-boun...@pdml.net
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 23:07:46
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Pesos: The VIR Motorcycle race

On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 13:30 -0400, "Steven Desjardins" <drd1...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I've posted a bunch of pictures on photobucket for my MC friends, and
> now with great trepidation I also point them out to my photography
> friends.
>
> http://s857.photobucket.com/home/drd1135
> --

Why trepidation? I didn't look at them all because they're taking an
eternity to download - my ISP may be having a slow night...

Anyway, the ones I looked at look pretty good to me, especially the ones
on the track.

Nos 4 and 5 make a dramatic duo and No 9 was well caught.

Cheers

Brian
Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia