And, just like that, I discover that Walgreens has a much better package for $9.99. Not too shabby.

On 9/10/2010 4:05 PM, Walter Gilbert wrote:
Actually, when I called her yesterday, she said she'd paid a little over $30 for a package similar to the "Sports Package". So, that's right in my range. I will check around to see if I can get a better price, though. But, I live in a pretty small town, so the options -- at least as far as the convenient brick-and-mortar ones go -- are pretty limited. I still have a lot of research to do, yet.

Thanks,

Walt

On 9/10/2010 3:55 PM, John Sessoms wrote:
From: Walter Gilbert
Also, it just occurred to me that I can call my sister to find out what
she's been paying for pictures of her school-aged kids, and see if I can low-ball that a smidgen, given my lack of experience or sizable portfolio.

I think you're going to find Walmart's price is pretty close to the "low-ball".

If you're going to try to beat them, you need to find a place to get your prints for less than Walmart's package price. At the very least, you need to find some way to assemble a comparable package where your cost for printing is less than $7.00.