On 10/9/10, Mark Roberts, discombobulated, unleashed:

>It's especially difficult to get good photos when hiking
>with other people. They're forever getting irritated with waiting and
>taking off without you. I rushed a lot of this stuff more than I would
>have liked and still ended up doing a lot of sprinting to catch up!

Can appreciate that. Just as bad when shooting video - you have to
sprint ahead, get shots of group coming up and past, and then sprint
ahead again ad infinitum. And that's while you're doing scenics as with
stills. Where you have included group members gives a good sense of
scale, and even a 'Where's Wally' shot to boot ;-)

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__