Igor Roshchin wrote:

In the past month, I've been visited by the aliens a few times.
I usually helped them out of my house with an empty wide mouth
food tub and a sheet of paper.
This morning I saw one just outside of the garage door, - and it was patient enough for me to get my K-7, put DFA-100/2.8 Macro on it, and take a few shots.

http://www.komkon.org/~igor/PHOTOS/Mixed-2010/_IR14607.jpg

Since it was a bit dark due to the tree shadow there, I had
to use ISO 800 and 1/2.8, so that I can use just around 1/100s shutter
speed while holding the camera in my hands within some 30cm from the alien.

All comments and constructive critique are welcome.

Igor

awwww - sweet little guy --- nice composition :-)

ann