On 9/18/2010 12:36 PM, William Robb wrote:

From: "P. J. Alling"

Subject: Re: Animaux Sauvages! Photos from the Canadian Rockies!

Had I but known. I just got back from a trip to those very same Rockies.
I was wondering why you'd been so quiet lately.

I thought he'd finally had enough and defected to Nikon.

Hell, Pete, I came to Pentax from Nikon.
Nice bodies, but I really don't like their small format lenses. Nikon large format lenses are something else entirely, one wouldn't think they were even made by the same company.

William Robb

So I stand, well really sit corrected. Glad you're back, the place just isn't the same without you.

--
"His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral
bankruptcy."