On 30 September 2010 08:03, Cory Waters <cbwat...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> I want to know who had to drill the anchor points and rig those speakers.
>  What were the guys faces like when somebody asked them to do that job?
>  "ARE YOU EFFING Kidding ME?" and "YOU"RE OUT OF YOUR EFFING MIND if you
> think I'm driving into the parking lot of that place with a hammer drill!
>  etc...
>
> Cory

It looks like a very sympathetic installation to my eyes.  First of
all, the speaker enclosures are so well blended into their
surroundings that they weren't easy to find.  Secondly, they're not
bracketed to the walls but suspended by wires that are almost
invisible but revealed by their shadows.  A speaker wire can be seen
above each enclosure but there are three shadows, so two of those must
be suspension wires.  Those wires go to a ledge where the mounting
points seem to be on the topside, out of sight from the floor.

For real philistinism go to the British Museum and see collection
numbers engraved prominently upon ancient treasures.

regards, Anthony

   "Of what use is lens and light
    to those who lack in mind and sight"
                                               (Anon)