Good on you for taking the time to patiently teach and encourage her.
Even well intentioned people get busy and tired and family time
becomes nothing but a shared DVD.  You never know how her thinking i
general develops because she learned how to take the time to compose
and correctly expose photographs.

BTW, I obviously like the pics otherwise I'd be telling you to teach
her carpentry.  ;-)

--
Steve Desjardins