On Sep 27, 2010, at 11:21 AM, Steven Desjardins wrote:

> Let's send him a note from the PDML thanking him for his actions.
> (I'm serious)  If he doesn't have internet service (he's poor, right)
> we could send him something written.  It sounds silly but it may make
> his day to think someone noticed.

1st, amen to this suggestion. 2nd, thanks to Daniel for posting this. I was
unaware of it. I vividly remember the occasion, but was not aware at the time
that we were so close to the unthinkable. Thank you Col. Petrov for refusing to
think the unthinkable.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net