On 10/5/2010 4:29 PM, Rob Studdert wrote:
On 6 October 2010 01:19, Boris Liberman<bori...@gmail.com>  wrote:

Interesting that you say that, Mark. Not recently, if I understand
correctly, you bought into Sony Alpha system with A-850 and lenses.
Doubtless you did some research on the matter before committing your money.
I wonder if part of that research were equipment discussions...

I'm more interested in getting the shot than the gear but
unfortunately gear becomes the focus when it's not up to the job and
the current Pentax k-mount kit is not up to the jobs that I do. So I'm
keen to discuss what equipment's in the pipeline just in case it gets
me closer to my equipment requisites.

I am probably geekier than either of you... Not sure if it is healthy though...

Boris