Yep, true

From time to time, we get people that show up at our front door saying "We came from ... and thought we'd stop in to see your store.” After a brief pause, I smile and say: "I'll be glad to give you a tour of the building, but all you will see is an office building and lots of computers". Actually, for security reasons, we don't give tours of our building. Just a reminder, WE DO NOT HAVE A RETAIL STORE. I didn't mean to shout, but I wanted to call attention to it so that you don't get disappointed by driving hundreds of miles just to see my smiling face at the front door.

http://www.kehblog.com/2010/06/day-in-keh-sales.html

On 13/10/2010 2:01 PM, Bob Sullivan wrote:
Cory,
I agree.  I looked up the address 10 or so years ago and drove by KEH.
It wasn't anything to look at.  They don't want you around.  No retail store.
Regards,  Bob S.

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 9:47 PM, Cory Waters<cbwat...@bellsouth.net>  wrote:
KEH have NEVER wanted you to come there.  The charge is  a way to get around
the customer service problem.  Only locals would really think they can just
go get it so why not make it about the same cost-wise?
CW