On 21/10/2010 6:05 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
On Oct 20, 2010, at 3:46 AM, Derby Chang wrote:

On 20/10/2010 8:03 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
Some friends of mine are the house band for a weekly blues pro-jam in Santa
Clara. They were having a special event tonight, featuring a young (16 y.o.)
musician that has been getting some good publicity lately. I figured that was a
good excuse to head over there.  Shortly after I sat down with a couple of
friends, I noticed that the woman at the table behind me had a Pentax sitting
on her table. It turns out that it was a K10D.  A while later, she was joined
by someone who pulled out an *istD.  The only other DSLR in use that night was
a D200 that was owned by the drummer, and being used by another friend of mine.

It's always a pleasant surprise to find someone else shooting Pentax, but to be
at an event with the people shooting Pentax DSLRs, one person Nikon and no
Canon or Sony, when it isn't a PDML event, seemed almost surreal.

If there are no pics, it didn't happen.
These pictures are shite quality, but since you asked:
K10D in the foreground
My K-x on the table in the back ground
Val King and his *istD behind

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157625205871766/