On 11/11/2010 2:43 PM, eckinator wrote:
2010/11/11 Boris Liberman<bori...@gmail.com>:

Yes, sometimes his jokes really grate on me.

yeah his sense of humor is somewhat abrasive

He doesn't have a shred of decency.

But you have to marvel at his ability to keep grinding this
stuff out.

I keep it all on tap.

I wonder how much lager this thread will continue?

probably until it goes pale

You'll just have to beer with it.

think it will get better with ale?

It will go on to the Bitter end, and no.

Yes, but I'll be bock.

what the heck, I'll take the red pils

I can barley put up ith this.

McAbbey sends his regards...

McAbbey AntiVirus you mean? or Abbey McBeal?

It is Maccabee beer...

sold for 30 pieces of silver and tasting pretty maccabrée I take it? ]=)

/seriously:/ You can have your chance of tasting it if you come.

yes please. set one aside for me. on a macramé coaster, if you will =)

/less seriouly:/ But as you said - 30 pieces of silver is gonna be the
price. Or was it 40?

with silver prices skyrocketing, I'll opt for good ole shekels instead =)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shekel

Shekels, especially good ale ones were silver or gold. I can take 30 gold shekels if silver is a problem for you, sir.