Larry,

I think you need a lot more than a glowing blog report to get a camera
"on accommodation". Although like Mike, I'm also poor, so maybe I can
play the sympathy card  ;-)

I'd be happy just to get one for review, but I've been told by Pentax
there is a loooooong waiting list. As for buying it, I've already
started to take photos of some gear I need to sell, though I'll
probably be waiting until the new year to make my purchase.

  --M.

--

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com

    http://EnticingTheLight.com