If I would come to Toronto, with all due respect, I will start with seeing you, sir. Otherwise - I totally share your compliments :-).

Boris

On 11/14/2010 12:22 AM, frank theriault wrote:
Well, today was the day I've been waiting for:  The first day of
Elliott Erwitt - A Survey at Stephen Bulger Gallery on Queen near
Ossington here in Toronto:

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.com/2010/11/elliott-erwitt-in-toronto.html

It did not disappoint.  It hit all the highlights, from Krushchev and
Nixon to the kid and father on the bike with the bread in Provence to
everything in between.  The most notable "miss" is the seagull on the
streetlight, but other than that it's all there.

Wonderful!  Inspiring!  If you're in Toronto between now and January,
you must see it.

Here is the announcement:

http://www.bulgergallery.com/dynamic/fr_exhibit_invitations.asp?ExhibitID=215

Here are the photos: