On 10-11-24 5:03 PM, Charles Robinson wrote:
I went to 1st Ave last night...

Cameras weren't exactly allowed - don't know why the guy at the door didn't TELL me that
when I had my bag inspected.  But I got "nabbed" later by one of the stage
managers.

It turns out the official photo policy (for those who had passes) was: "first song
ONLY".

So in that respect I got lucky, because I was able to shoot for most of the
show.

I don't know that there are any real winners here, but I think Nick Cave cuts
such an imposing figure that even the dull photos are somewhat striking.

http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2010/grinderman/

All taken with the K7 and Tamron 90mm f/2.5

  -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN

Good gallery, Charles; I like it. Did these guys manage the stage lighting or was it the house, I wonder? It's unusually colourful for a show like that, I think.

BTW, how come the EXIF reports f / 2...@85 mm for all these?

-bmw